Josh Musselman’s Golf Experience

Josh Musselman’s Golf Experience Review

It was like love at first swing. The moment I swung my driver with my new shaft for the first time during the fitting process I knew that it was perfect. 

The process started with golf professional Josh Musselman at Josh Musselman’s Golf Experience in Bonita Springs, FL. He is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to help. His facility was fully equipped with a Track Man golf tracker to analyze every aspect of your swing from club face angle at every point, various speed and trajectory measurements, as well as video recordings of your swing that you can pause and manipulate to see exactly what shafts or clubs fit you best. 

I had been referred to Josh by a friend of mine who had him reshaft their irons and had nothing but great things to say from his service to the performance of the new shafts. Instantly I knew I was in the right place when I walked in the door. He had an awesome set up that included and nice open hitting area loaded with testing clubs linked with the simulator screen and track man system. Off the the side he had a nice lounging area with couches a fridge full of drinks, and a massive tv. 

Once I hit 10 balls he talked me through what he thought I was doing wrong and what he thought was happening due to the flex of my shaft. So after it was said and done he picked out the Fujikura Motore Speeder with a stiff flex.

 After I got this beautiful shaft I was hitting them more consistent and farther than ever. Nothing but excellent service and experience at Josh Musselman’a golf experience. I would highly recommend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current State of Golf

Golf Courses Open during Stay Home Order in Florida

The Copperleaf Golf Club Experience